NEW BLOG POST - Using Snapchat to turn children into superheroes! https://t.co/FvIbokEero @ICTEvangelist @alanpeat pic.twitter.com/34vfxX6B8E— Mr Parkinson (@ICT_MrP) November 5, 2015
Now Snapchat may not be an app teachers would feel comfortable using in class, therefore, an alternative app is Videoshop. This app popped up on Apps Gone Free a while back, the app has a wealth of different features -
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library to your videos.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, explosions, laughter, and more.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Combiner: Merge multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color or various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several Instagram-inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Crop: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos: Supports up to 720p.
18. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or by E-mail.
I love the filters you can add on to the clip like the surveillance camera that gives a really authentic look to the effects. Here is a quick video we made to make it look like Callum has powers -