Exploring Excitable Edgar

Having previously blogged about Christmas Adverts, in particular, the John Lewis Ad, it was only inevitable I would do the same with their latest effort:



With my new website - MrPICT.com, I have put together a whole topic page looking at creative ways to explore the advert:


The first two ideas are COMPLETELY FREE. Just click the picture above and add your email address to download all the comprehension questions linked to the advert.

What I have tried to do with this topic page is show how you can challenge children and show progression with certain tasks in computing. In my class, we have been looking at ideas 12-15. I wanted to share the outcome to this:



My class were made up when John Lewis themselves commented on their work:


For step-by-step tutorials for how to do this with your class, sign up to MrPICT.com for just £3.50 a month. You can subscribe annually and save £5. Alternatively, you can sign up for a whole school licence meaning every teacher in your school can access over 400 high-quality CPD videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!