Creating your own Lego Movies

With Lego Movie 2 hitting cinemas this week, I decided to embrace the children's enthusiasm to introduce stop motion animation. Stop Motion Animation is a brilliant and creative way for students to tell stories, explore ideas and explain different concepts.

There are plenty of different stop motion animation apps. My go-to app is I Can Animate.

There are so many possibilities with this app as you can link it with greenscreen to add an animated background before editing further in iMovie.

Here is an example of something we created:


I have posted a step-by-step tutorial video for how to create something like this exclusive to the supporters of my facebook page. Click here to sign up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar