My Workshop at Reading Rocks

I had a wonderful time on Saturday at The District CofE Primary School at the second Reading Rocks conference. I want to thank Heather and the staff for all their hard work organising a fantastic event. I was very lucky to be able to host a workshop all about ReadWritePerform. You can see my workshop and how the RWP approach works:



I was also very lucky to be interviewed as part of @RussellPrue's live radio broadcast. You can listen to the interview here:


It was nice to have the opportunity to sit and listen to other inspiring keynotes and drop into @SmithSmm's brilliant workshop. What was great how the messages from the keynotes and workshop I attended complimented the key messages from my workshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar